Monday, November 14, 2016

FEELINGS

                                                       FEELINGS
 Dear reader……today I’m ganna tell you about  “FEELING”. What’s feeling?
Feeling is you feel something and will make you are diffirent  way, some time you feel happy, unhappy, sad, confused, guilty, angry, confident, etc. But they will make you became strong person in the world. Without conscious someone has disturb our life, for example : bad mannered people, annoy, people speak too  quckly, nasty comment, waiting for long time, people asks money without work(beggar)etc. All these kind just example little happen around you, you can face these problem with smile, always smile. If you want be strong people,don’t afraid to face these problem. Feeling can’t far from us, because feeling is merges in our life.  But without feeling this life is nothing, I take example from myself, sometimes I feel calm, I feel calm when I talk to my friend, but sometimes I feel sad who people make noise when I still speak. And I’m really unhappy with someone who made nasty comment. And I’m feeling sad when I have had appointment with someone but they  didn’t realize if they have had promise. So please friend….don’t you be afraid of kind situation, just take it easy. Thank you for your kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment