Wednesday, November 23, 2016

WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

Add caption
                                      WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

      Wellington is the capital city of NEW ZEALAND, sits near the North Island’s southernmost point on the Cook Strait. A compact City, Small ,Respectable, humble, beautiful, it encompasses a waterfront promenade ,sandy beaches, a working harbor and colorful timber house a surrounding hills. From Lambton Quay, the iconic red Wellington Cable Car heads to the Botanic Gardens, strong winds through the Cook Strait give the nick name “ WINDY WELLINGTON”.  I have sweet finance when I was stay in Wellington, I can’t forget what I had done, Wellington Give many aspiration, knowledge, experience. I learn from them how to respect the peoples, and how to make good society with the others. Wellington is my second home, when I was live in there, I just feel like my home town, because all the peoples had I met very Good. They treat me like their family, so I learn from them. Wellington is not just give me dollars, but Wellington gave more than I know. it is not just learn how to speak English, but I learn how to respect the peoples, Wellington is Small City but big for me, because why…..? there are many different part of Country in the World. It’s make me more interesting, because they had many different culture and language. So guys these is just a little experience from, whatever, it had my written wrong please forgive me, I’ll see you again with another story, thank you…!

No comments:

Post a Comment