Monday, October 31, 2016

BALI ISLAND IS THE MOST FAMOUS PLACE IN THE WORLD

Bali ……if we want talk about Bali never the end,Bali is good place for holiday,prawedding,relax.Because Bali has many place you can choice,among is Sanur,Kuta Beach,Ulu Watu,Tanah Lot,Monkey forest,Legian,etc.Ok….dear ….reader,here I would like to sharing My experience travel to Bali with my students.The firso …we went to Bali by 2 Bus,this is happen every year,because we have agenda for study tour.Why we choice Bali for examination English?Because Bali has many native speaker from another country,so this can made easy for students to have conversation with them.I’m as tutors happy accompany my students,not just holiday,but I can find new experience,knowledge,friend,more important thing is I can speak with native speaker from the others country,made me more confidence if I talk with foreigner.Every students must get native speaker from out of country,because this is for their examination,if they are past their exam,so they can get certificate for support their the last exam (UN).

 My student so happy when we go to Bali.Students ……can learn how to prove their English and also they can study how to organization with others, and students also can study about be grateful to Alloh with study tour.We can see,how Bali became famous island on the world than Every students must get native speaker from out of country,because this is for their examination,if they are past their exam,so they can get certificate for support their the last exam.


So this moment will made my life feel happy,because I can prove my english and help my students practis their english.I know is not easy to handle many students on big area,but these is my challenge for how to handle my students nice and be gantle.thank you very much for your times for read my written,if it has something wrong with my written,please correct it,My pleasesure if reader has correct it.

No comments:

Post a Comment