Tuesday, October 18, 2016

MY ADVENTURE HAS CHANGE MY LIFE

     


      Dear  reader……where about…..! I’m  here like to share my  experience,my  adventure all about  Dollars. Firstly, I will bring  you to the biggest  country  in the world, it is called America.in my mine,I never think to Go to America,because  I have  ashma,I can’t  live in cold weather,and  I can’t  spoke English well. When  I was  senior high school, I hate English. I was graduate in 1995 and I went  to America in 1996. Before  that, I will tell you my adventure  went to Bali just for learn speaking English. this is recommend By my parents,I asked to parents” why I must  go to Bali just for  study  English?” my parents answer” because Bali the only one place you can learn faster,you  don’t  need  take English  course,derecly you can  speak with foreigner,that’s my parents want’s.anyway…. I went to Bali for 3 months,I study and work there,I rent room with my friend  and we share it,three months  are going to very fast, than I return back to my sweet home.I stayed in home for while with waiting to make document.that time I was 19 years old,In my life,I never had experience make all those staff,like make passport,curriculum Viate, Police report, village report and ticket and then going to Jakarta for make America Visa at Kuningan Street,that was very hard to got America Visa, no one can get  Visa easily,but for alhamdullilah I can pass That,I got America Visa for five years,I’m so happy after gotten Visa, because all people  said; only America Visa very difficult,so ready to go………! I got passport,ticket and Visa,and in August, 17, 1996 I fly to America with my friends,my flyed by jordania airplane,it was taken 22 hours,we have transit or stop at three deference places,it departure from Sukarno-Hatta airport –Singapore-ansterdam and Yamman,in Yamman I stayed 6 hours and airplane crew gave us opportunity to sleep in Hotel,because they need to fill airplane by aviation fuel so we have to wait another passanger. five hours already, we return to the airport for countinuos our trips at the night, I arrived in Jonh F Kennedy Airport,if I’m not wrong,that was 09.00 clock morning.I just can’t believe it,I always ask myself”do I still dream,or do I still sleep? this is Miraculous and present from Alloh,I can just say”Thank you Ya Alloh for everything”,I bow to the floor and prayes,thank you again ya Alloh,you Gave opportunity stayed and worked in America.,my friend brought me to his house in New Jersey,it’s take one hour from New York.the weather was winter time,it was minus 10 degress,ooooohh my god,I never feel weather like this in my country,so freeze like live in freezer.I stayed in my house for while,one week pass so quickly,my friend and I went to found job,China Town is very famous,there are many agent for job,if single easy,but two peoples or more very difficult.


      Because why I need two people?all about Jum’at prayer,I can’t prayer jum’at by myself.Chinatown is very big,the biggest number two after Chinatown in California.I can found Asia food,telpone card,send the money and travelling,everything are cheap.two weeks have pass,the others friend call me for work,he live in Boston,Massachusset.I was working at  Japanes and Korean Restaurant,this is my first time job and first worked with deferent people from another country.these my new experience,I must take opportunity from them,b’cause they have more experience.for first,I’m working at the kitchen,washed sidedish,preparations for Cheaf to cooked and when Restaurant had closed,I and my friend cleaned inside the restaurant,like swept the floor,cleaned toilet,kitchen and dinning room,we were finished at 05.30am,we were started at 18.00,almost 12 hours work,6 days/weeks.dependent what situation,if weekend,Friday night and Saturday night,that is very…very…very busy….!
What have I take from worked with anothers deferent people? I learn everything, knowledge, language, Culture,habit,new friend,respect,etc.although deference country and deferent people,we are still work with team,together,helps each other,from there I know what mush I do.deferent is not always make Diversification,from deferent we can make same,meaning…. Have same purpose is have good life.I’m happy with them,they gave me knowledge and taught me how to respect the people.

Please c.orrect wheather there are some grammatically error.

2 comments: