Tuesday, October 18, 2016

COLOURS

       

Various colors and the meaning of colour type have become part of everyday human life that can be seen in a variety of furniture, clothing, housing, food, environment, and even the human body itself has a color. Color is the element most prominent art, which is very important and has been recognized as one form of beauty that can be perceived by the human eye. The presence of color makes the object can be seen, and by the color elements can express the feeling of the atmosphere or character of the object. Color also indicates the nature and character of different even vary very much. By its nature we can mention the color of the young, the old colors, light colors, dark colors, dimmed, brilliant colors. Color views of their kind among others; yellow, red, blue, green, orange, etc. Color seen in the nature or character among other hot colors, cool colors, soft colors, and the color contrast.
Color is a pigment which has distinctive features when illuminated will reflect the nature and represent him, a red to red color.

Color is a treaty agreement or symbols, such as below.
RED: bold, spirit, passion, love.
ORANGE: dry, arid, happiness, excitement, ripe.
Yellow gold, glory, grandeur, luxury, ordinary, jealousy, envy, resentment, doubt, wither, fall.
Green: young, growth, hope, cool, prosperous, victory.
Blue: loyalty, truth, sincerity and deep mystery.
Purple: opulence grrandeu, grief.
White: sacred, empty, clean, born, innocent, surrendered.
Black: darkness, mystery, death, firmness, dignity, sincerity, eternal.       

Now I’ll introduce my favorite colour,I love Blue colour,maybe you will ask me?why..?,ok I will explain to you,
        Blue the  colour had deferent meaning,like loyalty,truth,sincerity and deep mystery.now I will explain again about Loyalty……?loyalty is feeling to all human being in this earth,not only peoples can to be animal,plants,circle,etc.and about truth…..?truth is tobe honest to anyone,specialy if we talked,promise
Never break the rules,and about SINCERITY…….?sincerity is doing something never ask back,with integrity,and with all heart and soul. And for the last DEEP MYSTERY……?the meaning of deep mystery,
They don’t like share any problem to anyone,and they tried to solve the problem with themselve.so …That the reason why I love Blue colour,if you see Blue colour,that something miraculous and gave meaning chilly to anybody has seen it,make them fill calm down,silent,comfort and always want to see it.Blue colour…..make me more comfort and make me fill confindence,b’cause when I wear Blue colour that something special,I do know why….? I fill just difirent when I wear Blue for my cloth.and now I will have given you example of Blue colour in my writing,Dear reader………if anyone has same happiness with me,that mean you are lucky,Blue Colour symbolize of grandeur,beauty,eternal.


Please correct wheather there are some grammatically error.

No comments:

Post a Comment