Sunday, December 25, 2016

MY FAMILY HOLIDAYS

                                                   MY FAMILY HOLIDAYS 
   Saturday, 24, 12, 2016, My family and I went to Surabaya for buy something. This is holiday season for my child, because my child after got school exams, they asked me to go to Surabaya. and buy some cloth. The first destination is PGS( Pusat Grosir Surabaya ) because my wife want to bought cloths for sale. I brought my family, my wife, my big daughter, my son, and my little angel. We spent 3 hours in PGS for bought my wife order.
Then we did dhuhur prayer and ashar, after that we went to  Mall City Of Tomorrow in Waru Surabaya. my child very happy because they can play on play Game area. My wife and little angel and I just watch my daughter and my son played shot game, Basket Ball, and Trampoline. They finished at 15.00 and we went to clothing area, before we bought something, we were taking a photo and action just like model, we bought cloth for my son, after we finished on the cloths area we went to Pizza. And we took a photo together, we are happy and spent time with smile and laugh. We returned back home at 17.00, on the street was traffic jam, because on Sunday is Big day for Nasrani people ( Christmas). Everybody went home to see all family. We got home at 20.00. my wife and I pray to Alloh,  because Alloh has given happinees and I can make family happy, this something made me be grateful what has given by Alloh. Thank you again. I hope I can share my experience next time. Happy Holiday..!I hope that the holiday could later go on vacation again a better place. Suramadu bridge, Ciputra Waterpark, House of Sampoerna, Surabaya city beach tourism and others. see you on others day, with different story and different place. and have good one everyone.
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment