Wednesday, January 11, 2017

A Exciting Examination



Today 11-01-2017, I finished my examination with my class mate. we got test outside, this my new experience, because I have not been done before. I thought excited, examination outside deffirent when we got excam in side the room. study out side is more fun than in side, more relaxed and enjoyed. We spent time together at Kebon Ratu, Jombang. Times were running very fast, we depature from our Campus at 07.00 in the morning. But I rode my motorcycle with my friend. My fisrt examination was writting with Miss. Nailul, and I continue second examination with Miss. Irta, was speaking.  everything were going well. I hope we should sometime study out side, more close with nature. And I saw my friend enjoyed and they were happy, and good opportunity close with anothers friend. Than before we leave Kebon Ratu, we took photo together, these moments unforgotten moments. I said" thank you for all lecture who has given knowledge and times, with patient and never tired. Your services will not be replaced by anything.Because your knowledge more important. I hopes in the second semesters we can meet again and with deffirent place.

No comments:

Post a Comment