Sunday, January 1, 2017

Grab a beam of rays

                                      
Just as step on the my feet in the end of the years, I unknowingly had left so many memories of bitter, sweet, sour, salty unto one packaging. I stand with my feet, looking far into the future, can I embrac ? my mouth was locked, my hands were chained, my ears blocked, by a waffle pique. Can I step my feet now? There is already a great expectations await for us to accomplish. I try to be strong handling my hand, I pried the body runs, though my feet are not able to keep me company. I keep forcing them. because I know, great expectations are already there in plain sight. I wanted to grab it with two hands. I don't care what happens, I'm just concerned with my aspiration. 2017 I'm coming to see you, don't go to far. Although heavy grabbed your rays but I still have a spirit and the persistence.

1 comment: