Sunday, January 15, 2017

WE ARE BIG FAMILY FACULTY OF ENGLISH EDUCATION



   
We had been since first semester, spent time together, with sad ,emotion, happy, laugh, jokes, tease and argument. But everything we can solve the problem without any troble. I still remembered when I followed Oscar program, we do know one another, after separated by committee of oscar, we knew each another, that time we still embarrassed, still selfish. Then after oscar program had finished, so we tryed to acquaintance ourselve. Day by day, month by month, we do not feel time run very fast, now we will at second semester, actually, I am not willing to leave you guys. I wanna always together, talk about our life, or our future. Guys time is running very fast, do not spend your time without do nothing, we should share our experience, keep our friends fell comfortable, and keep our class clean as castle, do not ever make your friend leave you alone. I am nothing without you my friend. You are make me self confidence, and charmed, I fortunated had friend as you guys, funny, amusing but still smart and serious. I got many knowledge from my lovely faculty of education english. Because of you my friend, my live mean something, i feel deffirent when I spend time with you and together. Please do not ever hurt your friend, let keep our friend comfort with us, if you guys have a problem, please solve the problem without troble. I hope we can always be together, with smile and happy. Hidup PBI and hidup FBS.

                

No comments:

Post a Comment